We value you as a customer and take your personal privacy seriously. We will inform you of our policies for collecting, using, securing, and sharing non-public personal information (“customer information”) the first time we do business and every year that you are a Pace Insurance customer.
Our Privacy Principles:
• We do not sell customer information.
• We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside Pace Insurance. who are doing business on our behalf, for their marketing purposes.
• We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of Pace Insurance customer information.
• We do not share customer medical information with anyone unless you expressly authorize it, or unless your insurance policy contract with us permits us to do so.
• We afford prospective and former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use the information we believe is necessary to administer our business, to advise about our products and services, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as those below. Types of information we may collect and how we gather it:
• From your transactions with us, such as your payment history, underwriting, and claim documents
• From non-Pace Insurance Managers. Inc., such as your driving record and claim history
• From consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history
How We Use Information About You
We share information about our transactions (such as payment of the premium) and experiences (such as an auto accident) with you within our Pace Insurance family and with Pace Insurance agents to better serve you and to assist in meeting your current product and service needs. We may also disclose customer information about you to persons or organizations as permitted or required by law.
We share customer information as necessary to handle your claim and to protect you against fraud and unauthorized trans-actions. For example, we might share customer information such as name, address, and coverage information with an auto body shop to speed up repairs on an auto damage claim.